Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show Introduces Culturally Immersive Event Programing
World Showcase Tours at the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show August 24-27, 2017
Baltimore, MD (July 28, 2017) – The Palm Beach Show Group welcomes attendees of the 37th Annual Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show to enjoy the first ever “World Showcase Tour” – a self-guided tour throughout history as guests visit the show. Collectors will have the opportunity to experience the Baltimore Show by exploring special international items presented by select participating exhibitors.
The World Showcase Tour highlights rare and unusual articles from a selection of more than 20 participating Baltimore Show exhibitors, each representing a different country from around the globe, including South Africa, United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Zambia, France and many more. Featuring a number of diverse collections, the World Showcase Tour is scheduled to kick off on Friday, August 25th at 11am and continue through Saturday, August 26th until 7pm.
The inception of the Baltimore World Showcase Tour was established based on the desire to perpetuate the show’s educational and cultural components which draw attendees back to the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show year-after-year.
“We believe that The Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show is the closest anyone can come to time travel,” stated Diament. “Just think about it – you can come here and hold an idol made for a Russian Tsar, wear a necklace possibly, once worn by a great, great relative, or sit in a chair once owned by European royalty – the possibilities are endless. The difference between this show and a museum is that at our show, you can actually purchase and own your own pieces of history!”
How the World Showcase Tour Works:
- Guests interested in participating are encouraged to register by filling out the form online by clicking here.
- All World Showcase Tour participants are required to have a ticket for entry to the Baltimore Art, Antique & Jewelry Show. Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here or at the show box office located at the Convention Center’s Pratt Street Entrance.
- Guests will be given a Baltimore Show “Passport” which will provide attendees with details of the participating dealer’s booths to visit while exploring the show. Passports will need to be picked up at the Pratt Street Lobby Box Office before entering the show.
- Each dealer on the Tour represents an item or collection from a different country. Guests are encouraged to visit all participating dealer’s booths and inquire about their international items on offer. To receive credit for visiting a dealer’s booth, the exhibitor must sign/stamp the Passport.
- The first 50 guests to complete their passport each day by visiting every participating World Showcase dealer will receive a special gift. World Showcase Tour gifts can be picked up by visiting the Pratt Street Lobby Box Office
Please visit https://www.baltimoresummershow.com/events/ to learn more and register for the World Showcase Tours!
VIEW COMPLETE PRESS RELEASE:BALT17 - World Showcase Tours